The Students for Cooperation 2022 Annual General Meeting will be taking place at 6.30 pm on the 18th of May 2022 via Zoom (https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88569884925).
The full agenda and papers can be downloaded from the SfC Nextcloud, The following items are on the agenda:
- Accepting any new members to SfC
- Updates from member co-ops
- Updates from the Edinburgh national gathering
- SfC financial update
- Approving annual returns
- New SfC working groups proposal
- Edinburgh art exhibition proposal
- SfC secretary role (discussion)
You can find the society rules and democracy regulations via www.students.coop/about/democracy/
If you’ve any questions etc. email [email protected].
Looking forwards to seeing everyone!